Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Support local Scouting with some amazing popcorn


Anyone interested in some Scout Popcorn?

My oldest daughter is a Beaver and her Troop is raising money by selling gourmet popcorn and I'm looking you, my friends, family and colleagues for support.

60% of the proceeds go to Scouts Canada. More importantly to me and my girl is that all of that goes right to Gwen's Troop: the 44th, and 20% of that goes directly to my daughter to pay for gear, camping, trips etc.

The delivery date is mid to late November and I'm sure we can figure out some way to get your popcorn to you. Just send me an email or comment below to tell me what you would like.

1 comment:

  1. We loved the popcorn we got through this program last fall so, here's my order for this year:
    1 - caramel corn with almonds, cashews and pecans
    1 - butter toffee caramel corn
    Tasty treats for a great cause.

    ReplyDelete